What does a Solcast Enterprise Partner do?
Managing your grid or asset or software system can often take more than just good quality data. That’s why Solcast has searched the planet to identify the best Enterprise Partners. These local partners offer support, service capability, and the ability to bundle with related weather data and services.
Are you planning or building a special project or tender? Or looking to get a large package of data including weather? Do you want access to custom dashboards to visualise data? Do you want to try Solcast’s more complex offerings? Do you need a provider located in your region? A Solcast Enterprise Partner can help.
More than just data
Our Enterprise Partners can help you with the following:
- Bespoke, edited or physically signed contracts
- Ability to licence or re-sell data
- A service level agreement defining service levels and response times
- 24/7 support services, including telephone support
- Packages including general (non-renewables related) weather services
- Accuracy guarantees
- Special consulting projects requiring additional services or report writing
Special products and bulk discounts
Enterprise Partners also give you access to the full range of Solcast data capabilities, customised for your specific application, including:
- The Grid Aggregations product suite
- Super-rapid update (1 minute) Utility Scale Forecasts and Sky Imager deployments and integrations
- Bundles of large numbers of sites, e.g. Solar Irradiance Data or Rooftop Forecasts at large scale
How do you get started?
Contact us, and we’ll put you in touch with an Enterprise Partner in your region.